Delivering Innovative Chemical Solutions
MicroChem focuses the professional knowledge and capabilities of a diverse and experienced group of chemists, engineers, electronic materials technologists, and business professionals on finding photoresist technology solutions that enable our customers to achieve their technical and business goals.
Where “off-the shelf” products cannot provide a solution, we apply our chemical and formulary knowledge, applications experience, and process engineering competence to develop prototype solutions. We then validate these models through the collaboration of MicroChem’s application engineering group and our customer’s engineering staff.
Upon customer acceptance of a prototype, MicroChem continues our close cooperation with the customer’s engineering and quality organizations to advance the project through commercialization.
The MicroChem Model:
- Lab-scale synthesis of polymers, photochemicals, dyes
- Design, development, optimization of formulated products
- Product application development
- Lithographic process characterization and engineering support
- Materials characterizations: chemical, optical, physical
- Full scale-up of components and formulations